Alaska THCMC Clinic
Alaska Clinic prices reduced! Legal medical marijuana evaluations for only $225.
7801 Schoon St.
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
New, with medical records: $225
New, no medical records: $275
List of qualifying conditions in Alaska
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome, or treatment for any of these conditions
- Any chronic or debilitating disease or treatment for such diseases, which produces, for a specific patient, one or more of the following, and for which, in the professional opinion of the patient’s physician, such condition or conditions reasonably may be alleviated by the medical use of the marijuana:
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those that are characteristic of epilepsy
- Persistent muscle spasms, including those that are characteristic or multiple sclerosis
- Any other medical condition, or treatment for such condition, approved by the department, under regulations adopted under AS17.37.060 or approval of a petition submitted under AS17.37.060.